Monday, December 8, 2008

Oopsie!

Okay, my darling SIL emailed me tonight and told me that my comments thingy isn't working! So... after a little work... I fixed it! Yay! I may yet figure out this whole Blogger thing.
Why is it that while I'm normally more than competent on a computer, Blogger just gives me a headache?! When my DH can't figure something out on the compy or can't find something online he asks me for help -- and he does web programming so he's on the computer all the time! Yet Blogger and me... not so much :P

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Yeah! It looks like it's working. Now I can comment to my heart's delight. Thanks for fixing it!
P.S. Love the shirts, as I said in my email!

Corilee said...

I didn't even know you had a blog going or I would have commented sooner. I just saw your "Tilly" name on one of Jenn's pages. I don't know how to get access to your blog any other way but I just wanted to say what a creative person you are. I loved the little leggings and the Christmas bows you showed. Hope you are making tons of money with the bows and all. They are very cute.

Unknown said...

Thanks! I gotta stop crafting someday here and finish folding the laundry!