Sunday, December 28, 2008

Far, Far Away in the Cousin Nativity


Christmas Eve the kids all took part in a Nativity play with a batch of their cousins. Sunshine and Butterfly were both assigned parts as angels. I realized at the last minute that I needed to have costumes for them! I had my husband pick up some white pillowcases while he was out and about and I whipped up these cute little white pillowcase dresses. They took me maybe 10 minutes each (though taking a little longer would look better, lol)


Little Sunshine talking with Grandma before the Nativity play.


Standing by the Christmas tree. The girls chose their own clothes to wear with the dress, and I didn't have time to re-vamp anything. Otherwise there might have been some pretty white shirts instead of bright tees.

2 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

They were pretty angels I do have to say they were for sure.

ems said...

Cute dresses, even if they did have bright tees underneath! That was a lot of fun, even if it was crazy!