Monday, December 22, 2008

Finishing Details

After making a bunch of clips and things for my nieces, I decided they definitely need somewhere to keep them. So I made these two bow holders and sent them along in the package.
As a final touch, since these things are all from Santa and I'm just helping him out, I made special cards to mount the bows on instead of my usual Tilly's Bowtique cards. These Christmas items come specially mounted on North Pole Boutique cards, complete with a gmail account. :)
Oopsie! I forgot to include the pic of my North Pole Boutique cards. Now It's on here :)

6 comments:

Steve and Chelle said...

someday in my life I will be as creative as you . . .

it will happen . . . I think I can I think I can I think I can!

really, LOVE your North Pole boutique! straight up love it!

nora.lakehurst said...

I know me too. How fun!

Stacey said...

I love it! Cute stuff!

I've just decided I will never be patient enough or talented enough to make things like that.

Unknown said...

LOL You would have to put up with my insanity too -- it's quite a price to pay, LOL. Besides, you all have incredible things you can do that I am totally lost at :) My creativity actually helps ease my insanity!

ems said...

Yea! Your blog is finally letting me comment. I've tried like 4 times before and it never let me. Happy day!

So Cute! Talk about crafty. I love the north pole cards!

Unknown said...

LOL, yeah I was a little clueless that it didnt' let anyone comment before I just thought nobody loved me ;)