Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Oh the tangled headbands we weave...


This is only my third woven headband, but I'm very happy with it. I just need to get more headbands to make! They're a lot of fun for even those girls who feel too "mature" to wear bows. One fun thing about the woven headband is that you can slide clips into the weave and clip onto a ribbon to embellish the headband. The daisy clips are going the same place as the headband and at least three of those match the headband too. I am very fond of the butterfly on the headband. I can't wait to see pictures of how it looks! I do plan to add some velcro (the hook side) so it will stay put. I just haven't done the finish work yet. Oh yes, I also made a bottlecap clippie which matches also. I used a shiny sticker for the bottlecap, then added the glaze. It is very "bling-ey"!

No comments: