Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Progress!!! Finally!!!

I *think* I just finished setting up a shopping cart on http://www.tillysbowtique.com ! It has taken months, but I finally got it done. I still have some tweaking to do to make sure I have the shipping set up right on all the buttons (I think I left it off on a few -- act now and you may be free shipping, lol), but the prices and images seem to all be correct now. I even made up a button of my own -- since you all know I can't settle for the easy way to do anything, LOL.
Photobucket

2 comments:

ems said...

Cute button!! I know what you mean, I never seem to take settle or the easy way of doing things either. Oh well, it keeps life interesting. Congrats on getting your shopping cart set up!

Tilly's Bowtique said...

Thanks :) It is true -- you do lots of cool stuff -- like those impossible birthday cakes. Wowzahs. It takes a lot of sleep away to expect more of yourself than you expect of anyone else, doesn't it -- Like getting to bed at what, 4am?, before your little boy's birthday party? I've done the same thing, but I was making little handmade favors and that sort of thing, LOL.
Here's to overachievers! >cheers<